The answer is simple, “it is an enormous privilege and humbling to sit with the dying and support families through grief. It is equally an enormous privilege to sit with the living and support people to make good decisions.”
Buying or selling a home, happily or reluctantly, always involves significant change in people’s lives and is a stressful time for many. It is a transition that Maranu manages expertly. She understands that real estate work is more about people’s stories, memories and aspirations. Our home is where that rich tapestry of life is woven.
Her leadership qualities include being respectful of her clients, paying attention to detail while being able to focus on the bigger picture. With a proven record of repeat business, you can be assured that Maranu’s reliability is what makes her stand out from the crowd.
So in a nutshell:
* Looking for up-to-date information on what is happening in the market?
* Wondering what homes similar to yours are selling for?
* Asking yourself what practical changes could be made now that may benefit you when you come to sell?
* Wondering when, where and how to market your property for best exposure?
* Selling your home in the next year?
Don’t hesitate – give me a call TODAY
Request an appraisal from Maranú