Lifestyle, Location and Income Potential
358A Mutiny Road, HastingsBy negotiation
Millhills Lodge, situated just ten minutes' drive south of the Village of Havelock North, sits on 1.5ha of prime Hawke's Bay farmland and offers a luxurious, but relaxed residence that allows you to soak up and enjoy the ambient atmosphere of country living.
- Main house (316m2) provides either formal and informal living, two en-suite bedrooms plus an office or third bedroom plus three standalone studio's all beautifully fitted with en-suite facilities and kitchenette.
- Stunning kitchen, with butler's scullery, designed with thought and flair that's sure to satisfy those who enjoy entertaining on either a small or larger, scale.
- Seamless flow to adjoining outdoor areas, including a large deck overlooking the calm vista of farmland, the fabulously spacious sheltered courtyard with outdoor fire or wind down and relax in the garden spa pool.
- Good garaging (double with integral access), small stands of pine trees and landscaped grounds
- Income potential with three standalone studios currently run as short term accommodation creating a source of income for the current owners.
This is a truly unique property. Designed and built with attention to detail creating a very special home offering a family investment that future generations will always remember you for.
To view a video of this property, please click on the video camera icon on this webpage
|Floor||316.00m2 (more or less)|
|Lot Size||15,350 m2 (more or less)|